The course is for developers and testers, who are involved in automating BDD scenarios. As the course exercises are based on pair-programming, product owners or business analysts with basic coding knowledge are also welcome.
Learn how to:
- work with Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber.js
- write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin (Given/When/Then) feature file format
- drive the implementation of the application by BDD scenarios
- design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests
- automate application through the domain layer or using browser automation
- use Cucumber.js for ensuring the quality on the back-end (node.js)
- use Cucumber.js for verifying the front-end code running in the browser (e.g. single-page apps with React or Angular.js)
- use all important features of Cucumber.js
- integrate these into the existing development process
- become a strong member of a BDD team
- Full 2-day course: €990 + VAT
Early bird prices until 18th January, 2018:
- Full 2-day course: €840 + VAT
The tickets can be purchased at Eventbrite by clicking the "Join now!" button below. For special sales requests, please contact email@example.com.
Gáspár Nagy is the creator of SpecFlow (Cucumber for .NET), contributor to Cucumber, regular conference speaker, blogger (http://gasparnagy.com), editor of the “BDD Addict” monthly newsletter (http://bddaddict.com), and co-author of the “BDD Books: Discovery” book (http://bddbooks.com).
Gáspár is an independent coach, trainer and test automation expert focusing on helping teams implementing BDD and SpecFlow. He has more than 15 years of experience in enterprise software development as he worked as an architect and agile developer coach.
- Venue: Central London (details provided later)
- Schedule: 9am-5pm daily, 1h lunch break
- BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP course!