This three-day course prepares software developers, testers and technology-oriented managers to use Microsoft Team Foundation Server for developing agile enterprise applications. The course covers the fundamentals of the core components of TFS, focusing on the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) aspects that can be used in order to become a high-performing agile development team.
The course can be tailor-made to your special needs, please feel free to contact us for a detailed offer.
The course topics are discussed through examples, demos and hands-on exercises, in order to ensure knowledge that can be used in practice.
The course helps you prepare for the Microsoft exams 70-498 (Delivering Continuous Value with Visual Studio 2012 Application Lifecycle Management) and 70-496/70-512 (Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010/2012, Administration).
Learn how to:
- Get an overview of the TFS components with the benefits they provide
- Manage agile projects using the TFS Work Items
- Keep the source code in a healthy, maintainable state with source control, branching and continuous integration builds
- Gain more trust by making your project more transparent with reports, burndowns and project dashboard
- Ensure quality by writing automated tests, trace results and review others code
Developers, testers and technology-oriented managers who want to use efficiently the features of TFS 2010, TFS2012 or TFS 2013.