This course is also available as an in-house private course. For private courses the training material can be customized to get more focused learning addressing the exact needs of your team. Private courses can also be combined with follow-up coaching and consulting options. Contact us for finding out what option would be the best for you.
The three-day SpecFlow course shows how to write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format, how to drive the implementation of the application and how to design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests. The attendees shall rely on a lot of exercises and discussions, through which they can learn about all important features of SpecFlow.
Learn how to:
- work with Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow
- write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format
- drive the implementation of the application by Gherkin scenarios
- design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests
- automate application through the domain layer
- automate web applications or applications with external dependencies
- become a strong member of a BDD team
- use all important features of SpecFlow
- integrate these into the existing development process
The course is for developers and testers, who are involved in automating Gherkin scenarios. Product owners or business analysts who are in any relationship with coding are also welcome.